Monday, April 25, 2011

Blogging Switch

p.s. I just saved a new posting which I had accidentally saved in my drafts before my posting entitled 'Your Heart's Desires.

Thus, please read 'Passion into Action' which is below it and was meant to be posted today. It is my first attempt at using video on my blog and I do hope you can all see it. Make sure you see it in its entirety. It's worth it!

Hopefully soon and/or once I get technie enough, I'm hoping to switch my blog over to another site. In the meantime, I am open to your feedback - what do you like and what can I improve on? Feel free to make suggestions on how I can better the look and feel of my blog.

If you do make any such comments, I may save that feedback, elsewhere, as notes to refer to and delete it from the blog postings or not depending what it looks like. I'll see how things go. Thanks kindly, in advance. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment