Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy (1-Year) Anniversary!

It's been a year since I first created this blog and wrote my first posting!

If you read the first two postings, you may know that I started this blog in part to inform people of my dream to direct a non-traditional children's choir. Though it has morphed over time, it was originally meant to give people a sense of me (as I didn't have a website and still don't), and some ideas or reasons for this choir.

The pictures above are part of the advertisements I posted and/or handed out. I created the first, a simple flyer - you only see about half of it here - while a former colleague created the second, where you see all but the contact details. With its bright vivid colours it certainly drew attention and still does: there is at least one place that still has the poster! ; )

It is still a dream of mine as I was in the works - and close - to manifesting it last year. I plan to work on a proposal so I can realize it next year. Due to unforeseen circumstances last year, I wasn't able to bring it to fruition this year, at least in the way I intended. (Keep tuned as there will be more for me to share about this in the coming weeks and months.)

In the meantime, I'll ask: What are your dreams and what are you doing to bring them to fruition? Even if they're baby steps, they're still steps! ; ) And yeah, I know, I should speak. I need to go practice what I'm preaching. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment