Thursday, February 26, 2015

NaBloPoMo: Make...or Buy?


My leather wallet

Today's NaBloPoMo prompt is the following, "What is something you would never attempt to make yourself and would only feel good buying pre-made?"

I need to keep my posts very brief this week as something important came up that I need to attend to.

My immediate answer to this is three-fold: (1) sewing, possibly because of my post two days ago on making clothes (2) furniture and (3) a house!

Now your turn to answer this question: What would you never make but buy instead?

10 comments:

  1. Every thing if possible Ell...;) I'm soooo lazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everything sure IS possible Naba; however, I guess that means I'm soooo lazy too! LOL ;) <3

      Delete
  2. I second Naba here. Everything is possible. But I'm just too lazy to make them for myself! Making a leather wallet seems like quite a remote possibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, too funny Vinnie! The leather wallet was representative as a symbol for 'buying' rather than making! ;) <3

      Delete
  3. I'm lazy too - retail therapy is my favourite therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't made anything yet. Everything I buy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Vinitha. We all have different talents! ;) <3

      Delete
  5. Elly, i too buy all these things readymade .but I know leather work, sewing and knitting. but age factor is there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need feel no shame or embarrassment in buying readymade (and/or handmade) items. I'm impressed that you used to work with leather, sew, and knit! Way to go!! ;) <3

      Delete