March Hare Band at Shipyards Market, North Vancouver, BC (my photo)
I have to tell you, I had a fabulous week this past week!
* Kirtan in North Van in someone's home in my old neighbourhood
* I knew the woman hosting the kirtan
* Creating a scrapbook page for a colleague leaving work
* A staff BBQ in a Vancouver park, near the water's edge
* A pair of new runners for walking (hope they work out fine!)
* An outdoor movie playing at the main library's plaza area
* A fun movie, "Into the Woods" with Meryl Streep and Johnny Depp (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Woods_%28film%29)
* Winning a popcorn prize for the trivia question what the movie was based on (I knew as I sang part of the song in a previous choir)
* A free slushie at 7/11 as it is 7/11 day
* Salmon burger - yum, yum!
* Summer fruit: cherries and apricots
* March Hare Band (www.marchhareband.com), a great band to dance to!
* Dancing in the rain literally with other folk: fun and cooled me while dancing
* Rain - finally! - for nature including gardens, wildlife, and us humans
* A volunteer meeting where I got to sample different iced teas
* A free concert of a boys chorale in North Vancouver
* The Maryland State Boychoir (http://www.marylandstateboychoir.org/)
Last week I had wondered if I "should" stop repeating that I love to air dry my laundry. Well I did on this list as I did'nt as we got some much-needed rain! (Needless to say, I really missed doing so this weekend.)
What are you grateful for at this time? Today/yesterday/this past week?